Skip to main content


Pet Loss Information

Dog Related Sites

Cat Related Sites

General Pet Sites

  • Visit the ASPCA’s Animal Poison Control Center website for any animal poison-related emergency.
  • Are you looking to adopt a pet? Are you looking for a lost pet? You can do both at
  • Growing Up With Pets provides information on helping parents foster strong, healthy relationships between their children and their pets.

Traveling With Your Pet

  • Visit DogFriendly before you plan your trip.
  • Cat Fancy offers some good advice if you are planning to travel with your cat.
  • Health Certificates within the United States can be procured through our hospital.
  • View safety information for traveling in a vehicle with your pet and tips for what can be done to help mitigate problems.
  • International travel information can be obtained through the United States Department of Agriculture and the division of Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS). You can visit their website and click on “Import and Export,” then on “International Animal Export Regulations.” At the bottom of that page, click on the first letter of the alphabet of the country to which you are traveling. Choose from the list for a summary of requirements.
  • You can also call the USDA office here in Lincoln at 402-434-2309 and speak to a representative about your questions.